(Test Code 8003)
Specialised genomic testing can provide a glimpse into ones potential health future. Genetic testing enables one to minimise the risk by:
• Identifying hidden gene mutations that may promote chronic disease.
• Preventing disease through early intervention.
• Modifying gene expression through more precise, targeted, individualised interventions.
• Identifying key areas for follow-up testing.
• Monitoring therapeutic effectiveness of intervention strategies with laboratory testing.
Whether or not you choose to see genes, they are always there and will continue to play an important role in one’s health. With genomic testing, by choosing to look at them, you have the opportunity to influence the ultimate outcome and more actively promote a healthy life.
The DetoxiGenomic profile identifies genomic risk for chemical sensitivities, oxidative stress, and ability to handle various medications. By evaluating a carefully selected group of genetic variants, such as the DetoxiGenomic profile which provides a glimpse into your potential health future. The advantage: you will be empowered to modify the expression of disease years before a condition might otherwise develop.
• Severe acne • Rash • Eye irritation • Liver damage • Weakened immune system • Chemical sensitivity • Allergies • Obesity • Fatigue • Certain cancers
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
WellLab practices in the usual practitioner-referral system for pathology laboratories. Patients are highly recommended to seek the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner for the interpretation of any lab results and associated information. WellLab can offer assistance in locating a suitable practitioner.