Personalised Genomic Wellness is here now!
Our Aim Is To Work With Your Specialist Practitioner To Reduce The Risk Of Many Of The Common Health Issues That Affect Us As We Age
- It will enable specific preventative health strategies to be used for long term health
- It will enable better weight management and understanding of your specific dietary needs.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defense.
- Inflammation has a key role in chronic diseases. Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various diseases.
- Find out how well your body detoxifies environmental toxins. Reduce your toxic burden.
- Understand your hormone metabolism pathway.
- Understand your stress responses. Learn to manage mental and environmental stress in your life. It will assess your genes involved in anti-ageing process
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
WellLab practices in the usual practitioner-referral system for pathology laboratories. Patients are highly recommended to seek the supervision and guidance of a qualified healthcare practitioner for the interpretation of any lab results and associated information. WellLab can offer assistance in locating a suitable practitioner.